mandag, april 15, 2013

You have to work with what you got~

As strange it may sound, that is what you have to do. Far to alien for some. Anyways, as I have no space really to snap pics of outfits I just have to use whatever I got - and pixelate the mess! My skew door became boring, and I like landscape pictures. And my flower pants from Forever21.



Also, my hair looks like a bird nest, I had been out in the strong April wind. And for those who has issues with bare feet, sorry no shoes allowed in my bed. AND, for the last time, I wore a scarf as hair accessorise again. I am quite pleased as that. Busy days and working in the workshops where hair as to be tucked away, gives little inspiration to do much with my hair. But putting it up in a bun or something is win-win.

Mandatory sleeping picture ofc...
Love love love my jeans <3


At last I just have to tell you that I went to specsavers to buy me new reading glasses. There they had a 2 for 1 offer, and the designer glasses where quite cheap - for a norwegian girl. So I got myself a pair of French Connection and Gok Wans! Both quite nerdy and quirky~ I will actually get them on Monday to pick up, so expect pictures of them then :)

Have a nice evening ;3

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åååh for noen herlige bilder Synnøve! Kjempe fint antrekk og buksen er bare amazing <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Aww. Elsker antrekket♡♡♡

    SvarSlett

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)