torsdag, april 18, 2013

Instagram 20.03~22.03

My eyes are burning, and all I want to is to sleep. But I can't help but feeling bad for not doing the number one thing I love to do on my free time - blogging. Truth is I don't have much time left of the day when I pack my things and go home for the day. And I rather spent those few hours eating, staring out in the air, listen to music and get ready for bed. Ready for a new day to do something else I really love to do - design interior. 

You may call me a workaholic for actually loving being so busy with something. But that is the truth. So I am pulling this blog on a semi-hiatus. Nothing big, nothing to worry about. I will still try to blog when I can, and I'll try to blog though my phone. But there will be no high quality pictures, long post where I write and ramble. 

Blogging forward to 16th of May will mostly be work in progress pictures, instagrams, inspiration, and in the moment snaps from my phone without much text. Like this I will still be able to update. I am after all handing in my major project, technical project and marketing project soon. Until the 16th of may, PICTURES:











X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)