onsdag, april 03, 2013

Countdown, girly corner & movie nights

Safe at home after 10 hours on train at night, few hours of waiting on the bus, then a few hours on the bus. Let me tell you that my butt hurts. I am sitting in the most comfortable sofa ever, but my butt still hurts. And getting almost no sleep at the train, I am surprised I am not more sleepy than this. So I just wanted to do a Instagram update before surrendering and going to bed. There are some really good memories in here :)



1. Dear England, don't you think it is a bit to much when they start putting that sentences on their tea packs. Take the hint :)
2. New and modern meeting old structures.
3. Magical atmosphere at the John Rylands Library. 
4. <3


5. Reading room at the old John Rylands Library
6. Mirrored glass building in Manchester
7. To be a little more daring this summer?
8. Celebrating betting better from the flu and being able to sit up by wearing my lovely cat ear hat. 


9. My countdown note 15 days before Easter break.
10. Details from my girly corner ;)
11. Spring signs in Wolverhampton.
12. Trying out the two small hair donuts I spotted in a store and just knew I had to have. 


13. Milkshake with great friends, there ain't no better way to enjoy one. 
14. With sweet Shirley~
15. Happy times with good friends, when is next movie night going to be girls?
16. Got a package from M about 2 weeks before Easter break <3


17. More details from my girly corner, here with some inspiration :)
18. When I finally was done colouring this, I was so happy! It took a while.
19. When I saw this wallet at New Look I just had to have it. Monochrome trend <3
20. Working at the library with the girls, getting some change in the work environment. 

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

2 kommentarer:

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)