søndag, april 14, 2013

Forever Flowers~

Yesterday, I was in Birmingham with Shirley & a friend. After doing some errands we had, we decided to go to the Bullring and have a look. It didn't take long before we where at Forever21, and let me tell you, we spent about 2 hours there. The store is so incredible big and amazing. Found my bikini for the summer there, but that is for another post.

What this is about is me always having wanted and dreamt about jeans/trousers with flower patterns. And I have seen many, many good ones, many horrible ones, and many that I didn't want. But that was until I came to Forever21 and found these. I am in love. 


I can now face the summer with my own floral patterned jeans. And the best is the colour combination. Dark undefinable grey and neon flowers. I love the neon trend this year~

XXOXX ([]u[])y~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)