lørdag, april 06, 2013

Looking at the world through sunglasses

Being in winter wonderland at my parents place, of course I had to snap some photos of it when the weather got so clear and sunny. Figured that this is one of the places I have taken photos of the most, so I tried a little twist this time. Using sunglasses in front of the lens was an idea I got from a dear friend who did it during summer last year. Never gotten it out if my head since. This was the perfect time to take that inspiration into action.


P.S the pictures might change a bit in colours from screen to screen, maybe web browser to web browser. The colour of the shade is brown-orangey, almost sepia like. If its yellow it is not its true colour.

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)