fredag, mars 08, 2013

Quirkiness for spring~


It is weekend, and I wont say finally because I haven't had a proper working week. But I thought I could share some of my faves from the March edition of Jelly magazine. I used to do this before, but haven't done it in ages. 


I really like all this quirkiness, for the lack of better word right now. How stylish skirts and heels has been matched with baseball jackets, caps and printed tops. It is a good blend of formal and casual, and allows you yo use your formal clothes in everyday life. I love it. And I like how it becomes quirky without being to crazy or playful.

And I just love that knitted coordination from Emoda. I actually would love to have that outfit. Handcraft resembling clothing in a quirky and good way. (note: I am not 100% sure it is knitted, just looks like it)



I am all in for beanies if somebody haven't noticed though Instagram yet. So far I own two, but I don't have a casual black one. Those below hip length baseball jacket looks gorgeous - in their own sporty way. And I notice that my love for those kind of jackets is still going strong. 


I am not that familiar with all the models, so I am not sure who it is on this first picture. But I just love her mess hairdo and serious face. I find that very often the girls are smiling or doing faces and poses in j-magazines, but I love when they go all serious. When a model looks into the camera with a neutral face it comes across as honesty to me - and I like it. Don't get me wrong, I love all the fun and cute faces :3

For summer I seriously need some quirky (gawd I just love that word) cool platform shoes. It looks so good with fake leather skirt. And who knows, I might jump on the transparent/clear purse trend too.  And I must proclaim my love for Yuki Yamamoto. Short bleached hair with those dark roots. I have seen her a lot on Galstars site. She gives me hope - if I ever decide to go short haired to get all of my hair even due to my side cut. 

Credit for scans goes to kozumifan/jmagazinescans.

X X O X X   ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)