søndag, mars 24, 2013

Mitt Trondheim

That pink color ~
Contour of M <3
Lovely streets of Trondheim
Nidarosdommen
contrast between sun, snow and trees.
View towards Tyholttårnet :)
Love when the sun makes the river sparkle
And the ice breaking
<3

The headline just had to be in Norwegian, it says "My Trondheim". It is so good to be back in this city, and I am so lucky to be welcomed with such great weather. Yesterday M and I decided to walk to the city centre and just have a look, and eventually go grocery shopping before going home. 

I felt so weird walking around with a bag of vegetables and snapping photos at the same time. I just had to. Just walking in the streets here felt so good. I just can't wait to return here for good.

Pictures from the Cambridge trip is coming soon, I just felt like posting these pictures first since I am here for Easter break.

Have a nice Palm Sunday~

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Herlige bilder, du er så flink ;) kos deg i trondheim!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk for det søta! :) Og koselig å få kommentar fra deg~

      Slett

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)