søndag, mars 17, 2013

Manchester Part II


This is continuation from the first Manchester post I did. It is now 2 weeks since I and Shirley went on this trip - time flies so fast~! I meant to upload these a lot sooner, but busy times and poor health hasn't made it easy for me. Anyways, I stopped the post at the Manchester Art Museum last time so these pictures are from us leaving there and going to the John Ryland's Library. And let me tell you, it was amazing!

Best part was it was allowed to take pictures of the interior, just not the exhibition, so I snapped a lot. I really loved how the modern entrance building and the actual library was linked together. The atmosphere inside the old library was incredible.!

But we also passed some amazing architecture on our way there, and it was such a sunny and lovely day. Enjoy~

creepy hanging sculpture at the Manchester Art Museum. 
View from the 2nd floor~
Random massive lovely old door.
Loved this building, but we couldn't access it.... :/
Manchester - a collage of old & new. 
The John Ryland's Library 
England and their weird spring events.....
Modern glass building right beside the library.
Look at the beautiful link of old and new, this is so good! 
Entering the library~
The main hall. 
Stairs up to the reading section.
The old reading booths/rooms. 


Today I went to Cambridge with Shirley, Ali and Candice. I can't even begin to describe how amazing today's trip was, so I really need to get the last pictures from Manchester posted so I can start sharing ones from today. So I promise, the nest and last Manchester update will come as soon as possible :)

Hope every one is having a nice Saturday, whether it is a social one or a quiet relaxing one.

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)