onsdag, mars 27, 2013

Hair, Manchester & Architecture.

I am just throwing in another post before going out with M and some of his friends for a beer or two. Or in my case, a glass of wine. You can tell by the fact that I am updating twice today, that I haven't gotten much work done. Oh well, there is always a tomorrow~


1. Definitely love the double tie hairstyle on this side, hiding my outgrowing side cut ^^
2. A sneak peek at my colour full major project!
3. What to do to take care of dry and split ends?
4. Just love the combo of pink-red lips and these sunglasses.


5. So in love with this beanie~
6. Summer please come fast, I cant wait to go to Alicante with M <3
7. So satisfied that I picked this shirt in black, so in love with it :D
8. Starring at the missing Y button whenever I am confused about something work wise.


9. When I was on my way to Manchester with Shirley~
10. At the old bathroom of the John Rylands library.
11. These sweatpants are well used, they are so perfect.
12. And we ate yummy Chinese food before we left.


13. When I was lying in bed with the flu I was looking back at moments from Manchester.
14. Doing what I am not supposed to do when sick - working.
15. Lovely Shirley at the Manchester Art Gallery.
16. Coffee addicted me ~


17. In between history there is modern history <3
18. How it looks though a glass, then a SLR lens, then a laptop screen, then a mobile lens~
19. Beautiful weather in Manchester.
20. <3

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)