mandag, mars 25, 2013

Beanie, attitude & burning sun

It has been a while since last instagram update, and I have been posting pictures there like crazy lately. So I got a lot of these collage post coming, as I want to be a little more up to date than 6 weeks behind. I also want to post pictures from Cambridge and from the late night walk M&I did yesterday. Anyways, here is the instagrams, and wow this feels so long ago!


1. The very awesome ring ring I bought in Bath (with the very awesome cat Iphone stand!)
2. Work work work: Remake of previous projects.
3. Declaring my love for Godiva shampoo bar from Lush, it makes my hair feel great. It gives it a natural volume boost too~
4.Work: with coffee and my favorite business card as inspiration.


5. Outfit; big hair, red blazer and harem pants. Feeling fab!
6. I swear I was trying to concentrate on work here.
7. Another outfit, a but more relaxed and casual. 
8. Beanie and ombre hair: Attitude.


9. Just wanted to show that I can smile on pictures too.
10. True.
11. Sunny sunny days, I am loving them. 
12. Crow in the tree top spotted on my way to the University.


13. Team Life day~ Be free, have fun, enjoy the day.
14. Walking in the sun in Wolverhampton.
15. Daring to wear my fake leather tights underneath my denim shirts. Lovely combination!
16. At the university ready to work, SO early in the morning.


17. Logo. Selfbranding. yes. 
18. I am not addicted, I am happily in denial :D
19. The sun vas burning one night I went home from the University. 
20. Loved that moment!

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)