torsdag, juni 13, 2013

Sushi & a fluffy dog~

Yesterday I met up with Vero for shopping & sushi~! Can't think of a better way to meet up with a good friend and catch up while discussing clothes and trends. It was also nice to catch up with norwegian store. Of course I ended up buying some, but I'll probably make another post for that. 

After shopping we went to eat some sushi, which was yummy! Rare how sushi is more available here than in Birmingham... It is popping up new sushi restaurants all the time here. Or so it feels. Not that I am complaining! After the delicious meal we popped by another store before we decided to go home to Vero so I could meet with Vinni :)

My and V's shopping bags~!

Yummy yummy sushi!



Meet Vinni! So adorable~ 
Love this pick of him :)

Vinni and his proud owner - Vero :)
Vinni was so adorable and fun. Loved playing with him, so much energy! Hard to take pictures of tho, since he is almost all black, besides of a "secret" white spot on the chest. Which  I didn't notice before Vero told be about it. 

We actually ended up eating more sushi home at Vero's and talking while playing with Vinni. Suddenly time flew by so fast and I realized I had to go home and grocery shop some before M got home. It was a lovely day, and it was so good to see Vero again :)

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y~

2 kommentarer:

  1. aaw, så søtt innlegg vennen :) Vi hadde en kjempe fin dag og det er var veldig fine bilder av vinni hihi ;D det kommer flere slike dager skal du se!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk, veldig fornøyd med bildene :) Ja, det var utrolig koselig!

      ReplyDelete

      Slett

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)