onsdag, juni 12, 2013

Squirrels in West Park & leaving UK






This post is an awkward combination of these cute squirrels of West Park and the fact that I have returned to Norway for good. Now, I did not intend on leaving the blog hanging for a week, but I got kind of busy with moving.

On Thursday the 6th of June I picked up M on Birmingham Airport, and we spent the day being lazy, eating take away pizza and taking a walk around West Park. On Friday we went to my university so I could show him my work, and around the school for a bit. I also had to bug him a little with going buy a accessory shop to find some gifts for my friends, and of course spending ages in there.

Later on that Friday we went to Cosmo to eat with my class, which is my favourite restaurant in Wolverhampton. The dinner lead to a drink at a nearby pub, and later going to a bowling/arcade across the street to waste some coins. It was lovely.

Rest of the weekend we cleaned, washed bathtubs and dusty corners, threw away a lot of trash in a recycling system that was full of failures and tried to balance all my belongings between two suitcases and a North Face bag of 90 liters.

Monday the 10th of June was the big day. The one day we managed to sleep for to long. But we still found time to wash our faces and looking decent before the taxi arrived. And Norway(read Trondheim) was just a taxi trip, a train ride, 3 flights and one bus away. And guess what? Everything went perfectly fine until we arrived Gardemoen Airport, where we barely managed to catch our train.  Picking up, re-checking in baggage, getting though the security check AND running to the gate farthest away in 50 min is not ideal. But we made it.

And I am quite proud to say that I unpacked both suitcases and the bag yesterday. I tend to leave it for a week. Also, I am not quite sure it has hit me yet, that I am home. This is where I am going to live. I am not visiting my boyfriend for 3 weeks, no, I am actually living here. I think I need to pinch myself and check every hour or so.

Hope everyone is doing fine~!

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)