søndag, mars 30, 2014

Some of her late night thoughts




Sometimes I am afraid that I am not true to myself because I don't have the courage to dare. I keep it safe way to often. I am scared if hurting others, or making someone mad. I am scared of being seen as an egoist. To be told that I think only of myself. I feel that I don't dare enough because I am afraid of confrontation.

I feel that this have to change.

I am now daring myself to dare. To dare to be myself. Dare to speak up and speak the truth. Dare to be straight forward. Dare to make decisions for myself. Dare to make choices that benefits me. Dare to feel. Dare to care. Dare to forget myself when someone needs me. But also dare to think of myself when others don't. Dare to live to build myself,my life and my career. Dare to live to the fullest.

I dare you to dare.

- Posted from my iPhone






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)