søndag, mai 19, 2013

Out of hiatus & Golden loves!

I have been wondering all day of what to blog about, how to start this up again after a far to long and unwanted hiatus. I had to do it in order to focus on heavy workload, but on Thursday I had my last hand in. Ever. Never say never, but definitely in a very long time. You get what I mean. My point here is that I have all the time in the world right now and I got the opportunity to distribute it as I want. On things I love to do.

So I have finally decided to kick of this blog again with some new accessories purchases I did yesterday. Summer is coming and it is a typical girl syndrome to want to fresh the wardrobe and accessories for an exciting season. I totally got it too. This summer I want to be bold, daring and golden. I want to pour my heart into developing my personal style. (A part of me I feel like I have lost  a little bit after weeks with not caring as long as work gets done).

With that in mind I went to Claire's store yesterday and hoped to find something inspiring. Because I have no clue how to describe what I want and where to find it. Luckily it was a jackpot! I got some lovely pieces which is a good start on what I want to wear.

Spike, spike, spikes and big earrings!

Cant wait to get a chance to use the snakey earring~ 

Its been a while since I last owned such big earrings. 
Spikey necklace, love it!

How to describe it? I want bigger than ever, with spikes and crosses and animals. But I don't want it to be too pretty or too formal. The earrings with the snakes almost crosses the line, but they still work for casual wear. 

Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend!

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

2 kommentarer:

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)